Join Free

The Moonwalk Forum is proud to bring our members the best the industry has to offer!

The following is a summary of New Hampshire's regulations as they pertain to the inflatable industry along with links to the actual regulations. There may be city or county regulations as well, check with your local government entity. State contact information is listed at the bottom of the page.

321-A:2-a Inspections

I. All  amusement rides shall be inspected at the following times:
          (1)Annually by an agent of the state
          (2) At every public event by an agent of the state
          (3) By the operator on each day of operation, prior to operation, using the inspection form developed by the state.

321-A:4 Decal Required.

No person shall operate  an amusement ride without a decal issued by the state.

321-A:5 Registration With Commissioner.

I. all amusement operators doing business or intending to do business in this state shall annually register with the state
II. The operator shall list by make and serial number with the state each amusement device that he operates
III. Prior to obtaining any decals, an operator shall provide to the state:
       (a) A certificate of insurance in a minimum amount of $300,000 per person and $1,000,000 aggregate.
       (b) A report prepared by an agent of the state which indicates that the amusement ride meets the safety specifications established by the state

Contact Information
Tramway & Amusement Ride Safety
New Hampshire Department of Safety
31 Dock Road
Gilford, NH 03249
TELEPHONE: (603) 293-0091
FAX: (603) 293-0096


Please Note: With respect to the documents available from this site or server, neither the site nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately-owned rights. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Please seek legal counsel for help on interpretation of individual statutes.

Members Home          Forum Home          State Regs

Please remember that all member areas as well as regular forum content is copyrighted.  The copying of this material, reproduction or use on similar sites is strictly prohibited by law.  This material is password protected and encrypted and is for use by Moonwalk Forum Members only who have been given access to this area.

Copyright 2005, Moonwalk Forum, Division of Boomerang Amusements LLC