Object: Roll the ball over the hump without it
returning to the start position.
Skill Level: Hard
1. The player stands directly in fron of the game.
2. Using two hands the player gently rolls the bowling
ball away from them.
3. Once the ball leaves their hands they may not touch
4. If theball rolls over the hump andstays there
without returning it is scored as a win.
5. If the ball returns from over teh hump it is scored
as a loss.
6. If the ball does not make it over the hump it is
scored as a loss.
Discretion should be used for smaller children and they
shold be carefully supervised due to the heavy ball used.