Object: Using one ball win by knocking off
the two milk bottles
Skill Level: Medium to hard
1. 2 milk bottles are placed side by side.
2. The player is given one ball to use during
3. Small children should stand 4-5 feet from game
and teens/adults 7-8 feet away.
4. Player throws ball at the milk bottles
5. A win is scored if the player completely knocks
the bottles over.
6. Once the ball is thrown it is counted as a
toss even if the player misses the target area and or game.
7. All bottles must be completely on their side.
8. Very small children may be given an extra ball to increase their chances.
9. Another harder variation stacks 3 bottles, and uses only one