Object: Complete a pas by throwing the
football through the target.
Skill Level: Easy to hard
1. Each payer receives 1 ball to throw.
2. The player should stand 7-8 feet away for
smaller targets, and 8-10 feet away for larger targets.
3. The player throws the football attempting to
get it completely through the target.
4. A loss is scored if the target is missed or the
ball bounces off the game.
5. Shorten the distance from the target to
increase the odds of winning.
6. Increase the distance from the target to make
A backstop area should be available to prevent anyone
from getting hit with the ball.