Object: Using one ball you try to break a
Skill Level: Medium to hard
1. Player stands 8-10 feet away from game.
2. Each Player is given a predetermined number of
balls, usually 1 per game.
3. The player attempts to "Break" a plate by
throwing the ball at the racks of plates.
4. A player must break a piece, of any size, off
of the plate. Cracked plates do not count.
5. A player loses if the plate is merely cracked,
or he/she misses altogether.
6. Any broken plate, regardless of size of the
break, and the player wins.